1.The manager told us that this factory was built in 1958.
2. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.
3. When I was a child,I knew that the earth turns about its axis.
4. When Mr.Delay got home after a day's exhausting work,his wife and children were sleeping.
1. The film showed last night was very moving. （不用moved，大家别忘了-ed 形容词和 -ing 形容词的区别）
2. Having finishing his lecture,the teacher asked if anyone wished to asked a question.
3. The problem being discussed is very important.
4. Given more time,we are sure to finish it.
5. Will you please make yourself known to everyone here.
这也是一个常考点，it 本身是没有意思的，注意 it 还可以指时间，天气等。
1. It is difficult to study English well.
2. We think it is important to pass the exam.
大家要记住的是it is（was）…that…，如果前面是it is was 后面往往选用that，当然强调人的时候也可用who。
1. It was at an evening party that I first saw her.
2. It is what you will do that is important.
3. When was it that he bought a new car.
1. Stop talking！There comes the teacher.部分倒装句（如果选项里面有两个主谓倒装了，两个没有，我们一般要在倒装里做选择）。
2. So badly was he hurt in the accident that he had to be sent to hospital.
3. Not only does he study well,but also he is always ready to help others.
4. Mary has done well in the English exam. So she has. She always does well in the exam.
重要点在定语从句，多看笔记， because since now that as for；so…that…such… that…
1. It was in so friendly a way that he talked with us.
2. Oct.15,2005 is a day when we will take our English examination.
3. We want to buy the same book as you are reading.
4. The sun heats the earth,which is very important to living things.
我们要记住与现在，过去，将来相反的三种情况，特别是与过去相反的情况，再有就是wish as if 后面所接的三种情况，还有一个常考点在suggest，demand，require，order等表示建议，要求，命令的词后面加从句时，从句里谓语要用（should+动词原形，如果是被动则用（should +be+动词过去分词）
1. I would have done it better if I had had more time.
2. I wish you would go with us tomorrow.
3. I suggest that we（should ）adopt a different policy.
4. Had it not been for your help,we would never have been able to get over the difficulties.
1. time in 1999，in 20 century，in a flash（瞬时）
2. in a lucky hour（在幸运时刻)，in a minute，in a second
3. in a short time，in a while，in a wink（一瞬间）
4. in advance（预先），in an emergency（在紧急地时候）
5. in an evil hour（在不幸地时刻），in an instant，in ancient times
6. in broad day（在大白天），in course of (在…期间）
7. in December，in due course（及时地），in future
8. in good season（及时地），in no time（马上）
9. in one’s childhood，in one’s spare time
10. in one’s teens，in one’s youth
11. in recent years，in season（适时），in seconds（在很短的时间）
12. in some cases（有时候），in spring，in the afternoon
13. in the beginning，in the daytime，in the end
14. in the evening，in the future，in the long run（最后）
15. in the meantime，in the morning，in the nick of time（在紧急关头）
16. in the night，in the past，in the thick of（在最激烈的时刻）
17. in this period，in those days，in time of war，in time
18. on a certain day，on a sudden（突然）
19. on a winter morning，on Christmas Day，on night shift，on one’s birthday，on schedule（按时）
20. on Sunday，on that date，on the eve of，on the following day，on the instant（马上）
21. on the moment（立刻）
22. on the Monday morning，on the New Year’s Eve，on the next morning，on the point of（正在…时候）
23. on the spur of the moment（立刻），on this day，on this occasion，on time
24. at a time（在某时）
25. at a wedding（婚礼）
26. at all times（一直），at any moment，at any time，at Christmas
27. at dark（天黑时），at dawn（在黎明），at daybreak，at dinner-time
28. at dusk（在黄昏），at Easter，at first sight（一见到)
29. at first， at last，at midnight，at night，at nightfall，at noon，at present， at six clock，at sunrise，at sunset
30. at that moment，at that time，at the age of，at the beginning of，at the correct time
31. at the end of，at the last minute，at the moment
32. at the present stage，at the same time，at the stage（眼下），at the start，at the time being
33. at the time of，at the very start，at this point（此时），at this season
34. at this time of day，at times（有时）
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____.
But I don't think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___.
______is necessary and important to our country's development and construction.First,______.What's more,_____.Most important of all,______.
There are several measures for us to adopt.First,we can______.
Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______.For one thing,______For another,______.
It is high time that something was done about it.For example._____.In addition._____.All these measures will certainly______.
Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this,the main cause of ______due to ______.
However,just like everything has both its good and bad sides,______also has its own disadvantages,such as ______.
Nonetheless,I believe that ______is more advantageous.
I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.
感谢：I am writing to tell you how grateful I am for...
抱怨：I am writing to complain about...
致歉：I am terribly sorry that...
询问：I would like to inquire some information about...
（万能句）我写信是为了......I'm writing to you to...
①I'm glad to receive your letter./ I'm very pleased to hear from you.
②Glad to hear from you.
③Sorry to reply to your letter so late.
④From your letter, I learned that... /I have received your letter saying you...
①I'm looking forward to your early reply.../I am expecting your early reply...
②I am looking forward to hearing from you
③ If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time.
④Please remember me to your whole family.
⑤Wish you a happy holiday.
Dear Medical workers,
I am 名字 , 身份 .I'm writing to express my sincere gratitude to you all for your devotion and sacrifice in this battle against the Novel Corona Virus.
I can never express our thankfulness too much for your selfess contribution.
I'd like to share with you what I'm doing in the epidemic situation.Here are my experiences.
Here are some suggestions to protect ourselves from getting infected.
Firstly , second ,Third .
I'm glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to _______（引出对方需要建议的主题）.
Here are a few suggestions_____（引出建议）. First , It is important to _____. Then, it also helps to _____. Besides, it should be a good idea to _____.
I hope you will find these proposals useful. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.
Good luck with your_____（祝愿）.